Cost-Effective Solar Water Heating Installations
Cut overhead expenses up to 50-80% for your commercial business, apartment building, school or city facillity by installing a solar water heating system. Also known as a solar thermal system, reduce your carbon footprint while saving thousands of dollars. Think about what you can do with that extra capital.
In addition to a cost-effective solar hot water installation, you can save up to $500,000 total on state rebates, a 30% federal tax credit and city incentives. Contact us now to get started on your solar savings »
How Solar Water Heating Works
- Energy from the sun is absorbed by large panels, usually on the roof of your building.
- The large panels convert the energy into electricity.
- This electricity is sent into battery cells housed within a power box we install in your building.
- The power box generates energy for your facility's heated water system or into a storage tank that will replenish the heated water system while being used by your employees, tenants, or public workers.
Our Services for Solar Thermal Installations
- Installation of of new systems
- Solar panel repairs
- Preventative maintenance inspections
- Removal and reinstallation for any previous system installed by
Occidental Power when a roof requires repair or reconstruction
Invest in solar water heating and reap benefits from savings, rebates and tax credit! Get started with a solar thermal installation! Call us now at 888.49.SOLAR (76527) »
Noteworthy Solar Hot Water Installations